At Addison West we believe in the magic of the perfect something. And that means the perfect something the boys too! We've got all kinds of goods for all kinds of guys this season. Here are our twelve top favorites!
1) Barebones builds their products for the love of the outdoors. That, married with a retro inspired design, brings smart technology to old world favorites. Their latest Barebones Miners Lantern is a savvy little spot light with endless utility.
4) A delight for design enthusiasts and music aficionados alike. Guitar: The Shape of Sound charts the development of this pillar of popular music and the charismatic performers who have used the guitar to transform our lives.
6) For the history buff and the casual clad Dad there is Sneaker Freaker. The quintessential book of all things sneaker.
7) Nothing cooks like cast iron. And an American made cast iron? Event better yet. Smithey 12" Cast Iron Skillet
8) Hit him up with the most useful of stocking stuffers. Hefty enough for any big hand. Precision leather. A satisfying swat indeed. Made in England by old school traditions at Creamore Mill the Leather Fly Swat
9) There are family stories. Kids stories. Trip stores and adventure stories. And rarely a better frame for his space than our Storyteller Burl Wood Picture Frame
10) You can take a walk in the wood. A stroll through the fields. Or a prance in the park. But for those Dad's filled with purpose on their outdoor excursions there is the Foraging bag. Mushroom hunting season here he comes! Foraging Bag