At Addison West we believe in the magic of the perfect something. And that means the perfect something for Dads too! Our collection features favorites from camping to cooking, shaving to swatting. For the music lover and the sneaker freak. For the car guy and the cook. We've got all kinds of goods for all kinds of Dads. And here are our top 10 picks in this latest Dad's Day edit.
1) Barebones builds their products for the love of the outdoors. That, married with a retro inspired design, brings smart technology to old world favorites. Their latest Barebones Miners Lantern is a savvy little spot light with endless utility.
2) Rolling Stone reserved a spot for Brickell on its list of best skincare products for men in 2023. Known for its natural and organic formulas this Maine based men's skincare brand its a go to for guys ready to up their self-care game. Hit him with some soft skin and their Brickell Body Wash
3) For the Dad who wears kicks.... There's a kick care kit. Everything Dad needs to keep his sneakers stylin'. Sneaker Care Kit
4) Motor head. Gear head. Car geek. Grease monkey. Car aficionado. There are many ways to say it but just one iconic book dedicated to it. For the dad who just-loves-great-cars gift him A man And His Car
5) For the breakfast connoisseur and the protein plan pro. There is the Egg cookbook
6) For the history buff and the casual clad Dad there is Sneaker Freaker. The quintessential book of all things sneaker.
7) For the outdoorsy grill maestro or the kitchen range guru. Nothing cooks like cast iron. And an American made cast iron? Event better yet. Smithey 12" Cast Iron Skillet
8) Hit him up with the new tool of the season. Hefty enough for any big hand. Precision leather. A satisfying swat indeed. Made in England by old school traditions at Creamore Mill the Leather Fly Swat
9) There are family stories. Kids stories. Trip stores and adventure stories. And rarely a better frame for his space than our Storyteller Burl Wood Picture Frame
10) You can take a walk in the wood. A stroll through the fields. Or a prance in the park. But for those Dad's filled with purpose on their outdoor excursions there is the Foraging bag. Mushroom hunting season here he comes! Foraging Bag