It may be stick season in New England.... But that doesn't mean that we can't plan for the Spring! And there's not much better on a snowy day than breaking open a beautiful garden book for year-round inspiration. So for all those with a green thumb we have:
1) Grecian. French. Even feels a little bit like vintage McCoy pottery. We love the scroll planter for all of its classic, lovely shape and style.
2) A small little kit. A smart little gift. Ideal for amateur gardeners and expert botanists alike. This seed collecting kit has everything you need to collect and store. To sow and grow.
3) For the gardeners and the flower farmers. For the lovers of all things floral. A puzzle for the horticulturalist in all of us. This Flower Garden Puzzle by Cavallini Paper comes packaged in a cool tube with a re-usable muslin bag!
4) The string tidy. A natural motion. Pull, trim, tie. And again. Pull, trim, tie. A gardening and home care classic that is made for ease of use. This classic string tidy has us singing as we work.
5) Brimming with indispensable tips and hundreds of vibrant photographs, Floret Farm's A Year in Flowers is an invitation to live a flower-filled life. Featuring expert advice from the bestselling author and floral designer, this is a gorgeous and comprehensive guide. It is the perfect gift for anyone who loves flowers and home décor books.
6) Basketry is an ancient craft. As old as human history. And while basket making thrives in many places around the world, today, baskets made in the United States are few and far between. So a Vermont made flower basket is a rarity indeed. From bread to berry. From harvest to haul. These are baskets to use. To love. To proudly display. And then to use again.
7) Forest and dale. Woodland wonderlands. Watercolor illustrations fill the pages. Mushrooms and wildflowers, frogs and ferns, and butterflies and rabbits. This Journal is like a little magical writing sanctuary for gardeners, writers, poets, and journal keepers alike.
8) You can take a walk in the woods. A stroll through the fields. Or a prance in the park. But for those filled with the purpose of the harvest on their outdoor excursions there is the Foraging bag.
Looking for more ideas? You can see our complete collection for those green thumb gardeners and flower fans here.