Staub 5 QT Tall Cocotte - Grenadine
The Staub high cocotte combines the advantages of cast-iron cookware with the benefits of high-quality enamel glaze. Extremely durable, with very even heat distribution, and the special structure of the lid seals and redistributes moisture.
The High Cocotte is 3 cm higher than the classic Cocotte, resulting in added volume of 1 litre. This means you can cook larger quantities on a small burner, ensuring that the full surface of your Cocotte has contact with heat for optimum energy efficiency. The slim form makes it easier to store in an average-size kitchen cupboard or fridge. With its added height, this Cocotte is especially well suited for deep-frying or searing food, protecting the cook and the kitchen from splattering hot oil.
Details: 11.89" L with handles x 9.45" W x 7.24" H.
- 5-quart round cocotte for large batch cooking. Enameled cast iron with basil green 3-coat Majolique finish for added brilliance and depth
- Textured black matte enamel interior requires no seasoning and ensures exceptional browning, and heat retention and distribution
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops, including induction
- Heavy weight, tight-fitting lid retains moisture, spikes on the lid create a rain-forest effect evenly returning juices back onto food
- Oven safe up to 500°F
- Unique, interior matte texture results in exceptional browning
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
About Staub: Rooted in French culinary heritage, STAUB cookware is beloved by professional and home chefs for its exquisite craftsmanship, exceptional performance, and timeless beauty. Each STAUB cocotte effortlessly and elegantly transitions from the oven to the table - you can cook and serve in the same dish. These heirloom pieces can be lovingly passed from generation to generation.