Staub 7 QT Cocotte - Basil
Unsurpassed for slow-cooking large batches of meat and vegetables to tender perfection, and for simmering hearty stews and soups. The gorgeous Majolique enameling finish is a special, three-step technique that imbues the basil color with brilliance and depth. Cast iron possesses exceptional heat-retaining qualities, so the pot heats evenly throughout. With a heavy weight, tight-fitting lid that retains moisture and tiny spikes on the lid interior that create a rain-forest effect evenly returning juices back onto food, you can expect moist, perfectly cooked food every time you use this pot.
Details: 13.86" L with handle x 11.02" W x 7.17" H
- 7-quart round cocotte for large batch cooking. Enameled cast iron with basil green 3-coat Majolique finish for added brilliance and depth
- Textured black matte enamel interior requires no seasoning and ensures exceptional browning, and heat retention and distribution
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops, including induction
- Heavy weight, tight-fitting lid retains moisture, spikes on the lid create a rain-forest effect evenly returning juices back onto food
- Oven safe up to 500°F
- Unique, interior matte texture results in exceptional browning
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
About Staub: Rooted in French culinary heritage, STAUB cookware is beloved by professional and home chefs for its exquisite craftsmanship, exceptional performance, and timeless beauty. Each STAUB cocotte effortlessly and elegantly transitions from the oven to the table - you can cook and serve in the same dish. These heirloom pieces can be lovingly passed from generation to generation.